Myanmar will be a 'democracy' (r)

I hope I am mistaken in reading some element of racism in Htun Aung Graw's
message. It can be a two edged sword that would suit SPDC to the hilt. The
movement to free Burma is made up of many different races with different
forms of names. I value the alliance of freedom loving spirits and their
generosity.