: APPRECIATE YOUR KIND HART (r)

Dear Okar

How about children will learn about SLORC/SPDC in the future? I think
SLORC/SPDC is pure terrorists because SLORC/SPDC have killed, raped, and
tortured many people. the soldiers came to   ethnic villiages and burnt  down
the whole villages, and arrrested males for porters  and famele for rape.
These five freedom fighters  didn't kill anybody in the case  of embasy
seige.  If you think these five guys are terrorist, your SPDC is boss
terrorists.  It is shameful for our children to learn about SLORC/SPDC in the
future.

Pon. N. Mon