apology for language used in repons

Subject: apology for language used in reponse to NCG.

dear readers on burmanet,

if i shocked u all with my intentionally-employed filthy language in my
response to ncgub's statement on storming of embassy by brave freedom
fighters, i am very sorry and it will not happen again.

the reason i did this one on purpose is because they will understand only
such direct and low language. i am tired of reading their statement-politics
that seeks mainly NGOs' blessings to continue to hijack our revolution.

a personal note to burmanet editor.

patrick, r u thinking about filtering or blocking my future postings for
this. be positive and broadminded, will ya?

peace,

with all my due respects and love,

aungsoe