To: galon99@xxxxxxxxxxx, burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: c04061998@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I FEEL SYMPATHY
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 05:10:26 EDT

Aye Tin,

     Terrorists are terrorists. Terrorism is terrorism. No need to re-print
dictionary.
ok

In a message dated 10/3/99 10:11:21 AM Bangkok Standard Time,
galon99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Ms Wannarat Udomsamutr, 25, the first hostage to be released early
yesterday
  morning said she is four months pregnant. She said she was worried about
her
  child and asked the dissidents to release her in the morning. She said: "I
  feel sympathy for them and I am concerned about the political future of
  Burma," she added.

  BANGKOKPOST, 10/3/99

  If those who had been pointed by their guns even say so, how should we
  Burmese say? >>