student dissidents doing the right (r)

Subject: Re: student dissidents doing the right thing for their country

Oh sure, they did the right thing for Burma by dragging some three dozens
innocent people.

There should be more people like them, right?  Terrorizing all the Burmese
embassies around the world.  Let's see.

Taking hostages for their safety, how brave they are!!  How very brave....
NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Quite frankly, I think you are much more braver than they are for speaking
out on your beliefs Ako Galon99 without pointing a gun to anyone's head.

PS:  Please do not email me direct if you are also posting to BurmaNet.
(duplicate emails in my mailbox!)  I read them on BurmaNet, do not worry!
Thanks in advance.

----Original Message Follows----
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: okkar66129@xxxxxxx, c04061998@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:03:08 GMT

 ."One unnamed captive said all the students were brave men who had made a
sacrifice for their compatriots suffering from the oppression of Burma's
military regime.

Another added that it was good to see student dissidents doing the "right
thing for their country and people and supporting democracy in Burma.

BANGKOKPOST, 10/3/99