They are no heroes! (r)

You are asking for too much trouble.  Listen to yourself!

Why would anyone with the right mind risk want to their American freedom for
death chamber (I think they reinstated Capitol punishment in the State of
New York.) for a couple of kids who have no direct, I repeat NO DIRECT
responsibilities?  They were just born into a family.

Just because who their father allegedly is, it does not make them evils.
Leave them alone!

You are only alienating people.

You will not get anywhere but give a bad name to the pro-democracy movement
abroad.

If you must or in Burmese terms (Latt yar nay yin..) - go into Rgn see how
brave you really are!

Ahh.. yes, I still condemn violence of any kind against "innocent" people.
=-}

You leave others alone.