Pictures of the embassy capture (r)

I have seen the pictures.  I found that the hostages shielded the Vigorous
Burmese Student Warriors to cover them from danger of snipers. The hostages
even shouted "Free Burma" and waved the 9999 headbands.  It clearly showed
that even the hostages supported the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors.  Our
Warriors won their hearts.  It proved the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors
are the great fighters of all time.  The Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors
are the ideal fighters for our Burmese people.

I salute the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors!