Some thoughts on the embassy stormi

Subject: Some thoughts on the embassy storming

--------------34A13A9427A1FA8C1EDF8FA1

Dear friends,

here are some of my thoughts on the embassy storming in Bangkok.
As wa all know, the burmese government sees human beeings as
substitutable objects. But the embassy in Bangkok is an enourmous
important strategic intelligence station which is cooperating with the
embassy in Laos to monitor Thailand completely.
It is easy to understand, what the loss of this building would cause
serious problems for Rangoon.

But now, these "Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors" gave up the building
by demanding a helicopter to go there, where since decades no effective
move could be done, the thai-burmese border. Finally, they even release
all hostages. They even didn´t waited for a response on their demands
toward the burmese government. Now, they are surely in the same position
like before. The SPDC sees no more point to follow their demands.

If I think this action was very well-planned and this people knew what
they did, than there is for me following explanation: this guys want to
draw the attention of the burmese government on one of their main
strategic points, so that they can at the same time prepare another
action, for which they need to be sure, that the government will no see
or notice it.
So, if I´m true, we can expect another happening soon, or this peoples
only aim was just to get some more media attention on the current
problems in Burma.

Regards
Heiko
--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728