kind of men

dawn star who is correct, you or daw suu. please explain to me i do not
understand. if you have abandoned daw aung san suu kyi please say so. cannot
have both ways. thank you.

NLD/daw suu statement: ''Such acts are contrary to the principles of the
party,'' the NLD said in a press release Saturday. ''The committee
representing the people's parliament was greatly disturbed to learn of the
seizure of the Burmese (Myanmar) Embassy in Bangkok and taking of hostages
by armed men. While the (committee) understands the aspirations and
frustrations of students and other democracy activists who have been forced
to leave Burma (Myanmar) by the repressive measures of the military regime,
we categorically condemn seizure of the embassy and the taking of
hostages,'' the release said.