I bow my head to the Vigorous Burme

Subject: I bow my head to the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors!

Dear All Freedom Fighters

       I bow my head to the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors who raised our
Peacock Flag on top of the Burmese Embassy in Bangkok.
I am very pleased to see the Peacock Flag boldly stand on top of the
embassy.
       Everybody overwhelmingly supported or showed sympathy for the
Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors.  This shows "Our people are tired of the
peaceful struggle and the Time is ripe for the Arm Struggle."
       This Arm Struggle must not be the Arm Struggle which started 40 years
ago.  It must be in the streets of Capital and Cities such as Rangoon,
Mandalay, Taunggyi, Maulmein, Meikhtila, Monywa, Saggaing, and so on.  The
Burmese Generals don't care the fighting in the jungle.  They have 400,000
soldiers to use for jungle fightings.  So the Arm Struggle must start with
giving punishment to those who oppress people according to the SPDC
Generals' will, such as Township SPDC chairman or Yatquet(Quarter) SPDC
members.  We must start punishing those who work for SPDC at grassroot level
first.  At the same time must create the unsafe environment for the SPDC
followers and family members abroad.
        Don't forget that Nelson Mandela once called for the Arm Struggle in
1960s.

Yours faithfully
Freedom Fighters