These are the kind of men of which (r)

Subject: RE: These are the kind of men of which heroes are made.

Okkar,

I wish you would dedicate so much time on legitimate questions about Burmese Prisoners of Conscience as you do on this, unquestionably important event in Bangkok, no matter how one looks at it.

Do you remember San Myaing? The student who was arrested in december 1991? For taking part in a demo that asked for the release of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi?
I have asked you more then once to give an update on his & other's current situation. So, this is just a reminder that San Myaing - standing for all those that were targeted because they used their Right to Freedom of Expression - has not been forgotten.
Can't you find that info?

Check out the next edition of the Irrawaddy....and get back to Rangoon about this case.

Best, Anja
http://www.angelfire.com/al/homepageas/index.html