There is something wierd about thes

Subject: There is something wierd about these AP photos

The Thai Swat emergency team set up, just doesnt look right. Its so
undermanned, from the photos, it doesnt look like a major anti-terrorist
military operation at all. more like a stake out for a drug raid, but
not a big deal, not from the photos of the weapons and the equipment on
sight and the men. it doesnt look like one of these things usually looks
like. who knows? maybe the thais' are behind it.

and maybe the disbelievers are right?

whatever, freedom fighters unite. i wish you guys were on the net, but
then, how would we ever really know who you really were. Isnt that
terrible. No body really knows nothing. At least the media doesnt tell
you whats really going on inside that embassy. And these guys had better
not be playing football (soccer). ds

Free all political prisoners now! That we know to be true!