wansai pay attention

wansai,

what you saying? daw suu is not leader any more? oh good, nevermind about
daw suu's plan, we go shoot building in bangkok, very smart!

please wansai, need to think not be emotional. if no disciplne, no
organization, makes job easy for spdc and hard for daw suu. they can say,
"look, assk says nonviloence but her people shoot embassy to bring dialog."
right? so they say, "we must crack down on this terror group." and outside,
nobody support hostage-taker group, you should know this.

we win because we are right, not because we shoot people.

please remember this wansai and do not abandon daw suu

susu