BURMA OUT! STORM OVER THE EMBASS

Subject: BURMA OUT!    STORM OVER THE EMBASSY

Our many congratulations to our comrades in Thailand.
Would they like to come to the UK in two weeks time?

      [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

             FREE RACHEL GOLDWYN
                  DEMONSTRATION.
                       BURMA OUT!

                      <   <^>   <^>   >
                            <  /  \ >
                                ^ ^

September 1999      RACHEL GOLDWYN,
28 yrs,  OF BARNES WEST LONDON,
WAS  SENTENCED TO 7 YEARS HARD
LABOUR IN THE MURDEROUS INSEIN
PRISON,  RANGOON.

For singing a  pro-democracy lyric. After
having witnessed the suffering in refugee
camps in Thailand.

September 1999.  JAMES MAWDSLEY :
17yrs for handing out pro democracy
leaflets.

  We ask all those who know of Rachel.

                    Come to the

           FREE RACHEL GOLDWYN
                 DEMONSTRATION.
                    BURMA OUT!
              FRIDAY OCTOBER 15TH
              2.00 AUSTRALIA HOUSE

The Strand. (Fleet St, near the Law Courts)
LONDON WC2

Nearest Tube : TEMPLE on the District Line
Nearest Mainlines : Waterloo and Charing X.
Buses : 4, 9, 11, 15, 23, 26, 76, 91 and 171A

Write to  : The Hon. Michael Knight, M.P.
Minister for the Olympics
Level 34, Governer Macquarie Tower,
1 Farrer Place, Sydney 2000
Email: Knight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                              and

   3.30     THE  BURMESE  EMBASSY,
   CHARLES STREET. Nr PICCADILLY.
   (Green Park Station)

86% OF ALL THE HEROIN ON AUSTRALIAN
STREETS COMES CURTESY OF THE
MILITARY JUNTA IN RANGOON, BURMA.

THE IOC (LAUSENNE) AND THE AUS GOVT
ARE ABOUT TO DESTROY ANY HOPE OF A
GENUINE WAR UPON DRUGS BY INVITING AN
ETHNICALLY UNREPRESENTATIVE TEAM
TO THE  SYDNEY 2000 OLYMPIAD.

                        BURMA OUT!!

Follow the plea by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, and the
appreciations of HH the Dalai Lama, the Shan
Democratic Union,  film maker John Pilger, the Free
Burma Coalition,  Dennis Skinner MP, Tony Benn MP,
Ann Clwyd MP, Congress-woman  Maxine Waters,
Dr and Welsh rugby star JPR Williams, Hendrix  bassist
Noel Redding,  S African jazz pianist Abdullah Ibrahim,
All Burma Students Democratic Organisation, All Burma
Students Democratic Front,  Tasmanian Trades &
Labour Council, Tim Gopsill, editor NUJ "Journalist" and
numerous others.

Supporting a Genuine war upon drugs
and human rights abuse. Sydney 2000 : Burma Out!
http://www.mihra.org/2k/burma.htm

Music Industry Human Rights Association
More Details Call : 44 181 742 2803

http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
Rachel and James http:www.mihra.org/2k/rachel.htm

Please cut, paste and post

Also :

The Pres of the IOC, the Marques De Samaranch is an
uniformed Francoista of the "old school". Want the pics?