> >> Burmese type of Democracy and
Burmese norms.
> >> Let me ask you only one question.
Do you have a Burmese name with a
> >> Burmese style and norms?  What is
your name David Able means in Burmese?
> >> Give me a break!
> >>
> >> Htun Aung Gyaw

    I understand where you are coming from very well. I have a question for
Mr. David Abel. What exactly does he mean by Burmese style of democracy? I
don't think that torturing his own innocent people, failure to hand-over the
state power to the elected civilian government and a shameless attempt to
hold the orchestral election again to establish the dynasty of everlasting
dictators represents Burmese style democracy.

    I don' t even have a single doubt of U Htun Aung Gyaw being a racist. I
just think U Htun Aung Gyaw is being sarcastic.

    Who are they to decide the fate, standard and norm of democracy of the
Burmese people? I don't recall any single moment when we have elected them as
our leaders or our guardian?

    So, Mr. Abel, please understand where you stand and know your place in
this game of politics.

Best Regards

Zaw Win(NY)