Win Aung's Sons in NYC

These offspring should be contacted one way or another by the free burma
people, discreetly, directly, indirectly. how is it they are able to
work in the us, did they marry americans, how did they get green card if
foreigner, and what is this computer company; kind words are nice, but
when our friends are being tortured in burmese jails while oppression is
the order of the day, perhaps you may find reason for support from loyal
family member.

ds