Thieves never admit that they steal (r)

Subject: Re: Thieves never admit that they steal.

1) Who voted the SPDC to rule the country?

2) Who voted the NLD in the 1990 election?

3) Who supported the students in 1988 democracy
movements?

4) Who killed 3,000 students and monks in 1988
democracy movements?

5) Who forced 200,000 refugees out of Burma?

6) Who detained Daw Aung San Suu Kyi for house arrest?

7) Who closed all higer leaning institutes?

8) Who did the drug business with Khun Sa?

9) Who bought $1 billon arms from China?

10) Who arrested the two democracy adcovates from UK?

The ANSWER is THE SLORC-SPDC. So PUNISHING the SPDC is
a huge help for the 45 million people in Burma.

My mission in the US is to bring down the
SLORC-SPDC-whatsoever that's not elelcted by the
people for the people from power. It is my policy
mandated by the 45 million Burmese citizen.

=====