National Solidarity League (Open Le

Subject: National Solidarity League (Open Letter on the 11th  Anniversary of NLD)

National Solidarity League<br>
Open Letter on the 11th Anniversary of NLD<br>
Date: September 27th, 1999.<br>
1. We, NSL, would like to show our respect on this occasion of on the
11th Anniversary of formation of NLD (or) on the 11th year of struggling
for Human Rights, Democracy, and national reconciliation by the NLD under
the leadership of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.<br>
2. We are very proud for the NLD's victory at the 1990 May, General
election with the more than 80% of vote and NLD's clear political stance
for the Democracy and Human Rights for the people.<br>
3. We would like to recognize forever in our heart about the NLD's
sacrifice for Democracy, Human Rights, truce peace for the people
especially to the Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's being detained for nearly 6
years under house arrest, many hundred of political prisoners including
people's representatives, leaders and members of NLD, and people died of
being tortured during interrogations or in the prison.<br>
4. We hereby would like to make word of honor that we will ever support
and stand with the NLD along on your way to struggling to restore
Democracy and Human Rights in Burma.<br>
National Solidarity League.<br>
__________________________________________________<br>
<u>Please convert to Wwin_Burmese<br>
 size=3D5><b>trsdK;om;aoG;pnf;cdkifrma&amp;;tzGJ@csKyf<br>
trsdK;om;'Drdkua&amp;pDtzGJ@csKyfxlaxmifjcif; (11)
ESpfajrmufae@o0%fv$m<br>
1? rdrdwdk@ trsdK;om; aoG;pnf;cdkifrma&amp;;tzGJ@csKyfrS ,ae@ 1999
ckESpf/ pufwifbmv (27) &amp;ufae@wGif
usa&amp;mufaomtrsdK;om;'Drdkua&amp;pDtzGJ@csKyfxlaxmifjcif; (11)
ajrmufae@ (odk@) urBm+idrf;csrf;a&amp;;Edkb,fqk&amp;Sif
a':atmifqef;pk=3DunfOD;aqmif+yD; trsdK;om;'Drdkua&amp;pDtzGJ@csKyf
tm;zGJ@pnf;um vl@tcGifhta&amp;;/ 'Drdkua&amp;pDa&amp;;ESifh
trsdK;om;jyefvnfoifhjrwfa&amp;;twGuf wkdufyGJ0if cJhonfh (11)
ajrmufae@wGif To0%fv$mjzifhav;pm;pGm*k%fjyKtyfygonf?<br>
2? rdrdwdk@tzGJ@csKyftaejzifh
jrefrmh'Drdkua&amp;pDawmfvSefa&amp;;ordkif;wGif
trsdK;om;'Drdkua&amp;pDtzGJ@csKyf. 1990 arvtaxGaxGa&amp;G;aumufyGJwGif
jynfolw&amp;yfvHk;.axmufcHr_ESifh 80 &amp;mcdkifE_ef;
ausmfrJqENtm;&amp;,lcJhr_tm;=82if;/
q,fpkESpfwpfckausmfjynfolESifh'Drdkua&amp;pDa&amp;;/ vltcGifh
ta&amp;;wdk@twGuf
jywfom;pGmwdkufyGJ0ifcJhr_rsm;tm;rsm;pGmESpfaxmiftm;&amp;*k%f,lrdygonf?<br>
3? trsdK;om;'Drdkua&amp;pDtzGJ@csKyf. jynfoltusdK;pD;yGg;/
vl@tcGifhta&amp;;/ 'Drdkua&amp;pDa&amp;;ESifh
ppfrSefaomjynfwGif;+idrf;csrf;a&amp;;wdk@twGuf wdkufyGJ0if&amp;if;
a':atmifqef;pk=3Dunf. (6) ESpfeD;yg;tus,fcsKyfuscHcJh&amp;r_tm;=82if;/
&amp;maygif;rsm;pGmaomjynfol@vGwfawmfudk,fpm;vS,frsm;/ acgif;aqmifrsm;/
tzGJ@0ifrsm;zrf;qD;csKyfaESmifcH&amp;r_rsm;tm;=82if;/ tusOf;axmifwGif;
!Sif;yef;ESdyfpufcH&amp;if; usqHk;oGm;cJh&amp;olrsm;tm;=82if;
rdrdwdk@tzGJ@csKyftaejzifh xm0pOfrSwfwrf;wif *k%fjyKtyfygonf?<br>
4? trsdK;om;'Drdkua&amp;pDtzGJ@csKyfonf ppftm%m&amp;Sifrsm;.
wm;qD;ydwfyif/ uef@owfcsKyfcs,f/
+cdrf;ajcmufr_ESifhtrsdK;rsdK;aomtzsufvkyfief;rsm;udkrwkefrv_yf
&amp;J0HhpGmausmfvGm;&amp;if;
ppftm%m&amp;SifpHepftjrpfjywfcsKyf+idrf;a&amp;;twGuf qufvufqifEGJaeaom
wdkufyGJwGif rdrdwdk@ trsdK;om;aoG;pnf;cdkifrma&amp;;tzGJ@csKyftaejzifh
qufvufaxmufcHvufwGJ wdkufyGJ0ifoGm;rnfjzpf a=3Dumif;
To0%fv$mjzifhopPmjyKtyfygonf?<br>
trsdK;om;aoG;pnf;cdkifrma&amp;tzGJ@csKyf<br>
<BR>