The Sculpture of our leader (perman (r)

Subject: Re: The Sculpture of our leader (permanent and undisputed)

   Myo Saunt may have written the information but this was also covered by
the Rangoon Post, VOA, and RFA.

In a message dated 9/25/99 9:46:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnrabin@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 I have questions. Are you "MYO SAUNT," who attended
 the event and wrote this story and posted it on here?
 Are you representing for the NCGUB? Or is the NCGUB
 giving you a full authority to release this
 information for the publics?

 John Rabin