Re-Hey BCP Dog shits Learn more how

Subject: Re-Hey BCP Dog shits Learn more how to behave

This is the mail post on SCB by SPDC's barking animal.
This coward who afraid to post his real name and address
is also accused us as BCP. Their sounds like their fathers
Ne Win,  Khin Nyunt and Than Shwe. They only know how to
pray their Lord communist China and corrupt Asean Leaders.
They handed with guns and afraid of school children. If you have
confidence make a U.N observed poll to the people of Burma,
whether they want you or not. You must be learn how to behave.

Tin Kyi