Contact the NY Attorney General's O

Subject: Contact the NY Attorney General's Office-Re: Asia Society

    I suggest contacting the NY attorney General's office about BOTH the
demonstration difficulty and OVER-Kiill and about the ASIA Society.  They
will check into for free.  Get a couple of people to complain by email,
telephone, mail and fax.

Signed,
RP - Trouble shooter !!

In a message dated 9/23/99 9:44:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx