Gen. Maung Aye receives Military At

Subject: Gen. Maung Aye receives Military Attaches of Russian Federation

General  Maung Aye receives  Military  Attaches
of Russian Federation

 YANGON,  22  Sept -  Vice-Chairman  of the  State
Peace    and     Development     Council    Deputy
Commander-in-Chief     of     Defence     Services
Commander-in-Chief   (Army)   General   Maung  Aye
received  Military  Attache of Russian  Federation
Col Vladimir I Kontchakov  who has  completed  his
tour of duty and newly appointed  Military Attache
Col  Vasiliy I Savenkov  at Dagon  Yeiktha  of the
Ministry    of   Defence   at   9.30   am   today.