Asia Society (r)

In a message dated 9/23/99 3:10:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nyinyilwin8@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Yes, it is a good idea to provide the contact address
 of the Asia Society for those who cannot come to NYC.
 At least, we will write to the pesons why we are not
 allowed.

 Since they called "Asian Society", why they don't all
 Burmese Asians in the hall. But the society allows
 SPDC's Win Aung. It is not fair. IT IS REALLY NOT
 FAIR.

When AOL chose our homepage for its countries forum homepages you activists
lured AOL to drop. Is that fair???

But the world knows why they chose is ability and why they drop is politics.

ok