[burmanet2-l] Re: The Times - Bribe (r)

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Re: The Times - Bribery is key to life in Burma's death jail

Susu,
 1) I was trying to present evidence in support of you email.
 2) You should dig deeper than what you hear in the news.  No leader is
perfect, but imagine if the world had Only the 1-sided news from the junta
and nothing got out from DASSK or S.H.A.N.???  They are not as corrupt as you
beleive or have heard.

Never take the news at face value!  I know that from experience and being
part of the news.   Just like not believing completely in the SPDC's news.
There may be some facts but most of it is colour.

In a message dated 9/24/99 10:26:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
susuhuang@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re: [burmanet2-l] Re: The Times - Bribery is key to life in
Burma's death jail
 Date:  9/24/99 10:26:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  susuhuang@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sue Huang)
 To:    RangoonPost@xxxxxxx, stuart_albright@xxxxxxxxxxx,
dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 CC:    tinkyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, burmanet2-l@xxxxxxxx, burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

 hey man right but you pick kinda funny examples - violetta chamorro is a
 fascist i think she beat ortega in nicaragua and stop land reform, so what
 if she's a woman if she's not with the people. and benazhir a crook i think
 too fancy lady for me, she wanna be rich that's all. i like megawati i think
 but why she so silent on east timor?

 susu