[burmanet2-l] Re: The Times - Bribe (r)

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Re: The Times - Bribery is key to life in Burma's death jail

Stuart, i will reply to you privately, but this message you posted
publicly so here and here alone let me say that this kind of defeatism
is ueseless and self-defeating and undermines every and all actions that
we put forward and intend to put forward; james is a fighter, no more of
this "poor james" business. he knew what he was doing, prepared himself
and was ready for what happened. do not underestimate him or his
determination or what he represents to the world. surely it is hard for
him and his parents and closest loved ones. this is a time for
solidarity, in strength, not weakness. the enemy will crush the weak
hearted and they find sick pleasure in it. it is the spirit that keeps
the body alive, remember that. ds