Der Mawdsley-Goldwyn Fall (r)

--------------5B080212A74AE75F8C16192E

Dear Soe Than,

there are sometimes Burmese and sometimes French articles. Both
languages I don´t speak well (Burmese better than French). If I post
sometimes German articles, than this shouldn't disturb you and it
enriches a the 2 % German speaking people.

If you want, you can translate my account of the Goldwyn-Mawdsley case.
I think it is worth, because it compacts all information on this case in
one story. So it is much more easier to get an full overview about this
case. Otherwise just let it distribute me to the German readers too.

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728