Burmanet censorship is over!!!

Dear Free Speech lovers ,
What a surprise! I got this good news from Burmanet editor saying that it is
no longer moderated since the beginning of September this years around 9999.
But you need to send the message from member account. If it is true I really
appreciate them for the great decision of changing the Burmanet policy  back
to normal  and long-standing dispute of  Burmanet censorship is over. Please
have a look at the following reply message from Burmanet editor.

Than" -mmthan@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> [...]
>
>Sincerely,
>BurmaNet Editor
>
>At 11:11 PM 9/19/99 PDT, you wrote:
> >Dear Editor( BUrmanet,
> >I am very surprised by your reply because I used to send messages befroe
> >from this account and others which are not members of the Burmanet. When
did
> >you start this policy I am really curious. I have a feeling that you are
> >unreasonably controlling the distribution of message you dont like. Are
you
> >politically cersoring all these incoming stuff? Can you also tell me what
is
> >exactly your policy on distribution of the mails?
> >
> >ASAP , please
> >
> >thanks for your time , dudes.
> >
> >mmt
> >

> >>From: BurmaNet Editor <strider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >>To: mmthan@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >>Subject: Re: BOUNCE burmanet-l@xxxxxxx:    Non-member submission from
> >>["Maung Than" <mmthan@xxxxxxxxxxx>]
> >>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:59:18 +0700
> >>
> >>Messages sent to burmanet-l must come from an account that is subscribed
> >>the list.  This message indicates that this account is not subscribed,
and
> >>therefore this message cannot be posted.  If you would like to
subscribe,
> >>please see the instructions below.  If you are already a burmanet-l
> >>subscriber, it is possible that the mail is being forwarded to you from
> >>another account, or some variation of your email address is the account
> >>name.  Please check your burmanet-l welcome message to verify which
address
> >>is subscribed to the list, and send any further messages from that
account.

> >>Sincerely,
> >>BurmaNet Editor

> >>The BurmaNet News is an electronic newspaper covering Burma. Articles
from
> >>newspapers, magazines, newsletters, the wire services and the Internet
as
> >>well as original material are published.    It is produced with the
support
> >>of the Burma Information Group  (B.I.G) and the Research Department of
the
> >>ABSDF.  We are also  grateful to many other friends around the world who
> >>send us articles to post.
> >>
> >>The BurmaNet News is e-mailed directly to subscribers and is also
> >>distributed via the soc.culture.burma and seasia-l mailing lists.
> >>
> >>For a free subscription to the BurmaNet News:
> >>send a message to: majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >>
> >>a. For the BurmaNet News only:
> >>     in the message, type:    subscribe burmanews-l
> >>
> >>b. For the BurmaNet News and 10-12 other messages a day:
> >>     in the message, type:     subscribe burmanet-l
> >>
> >>(NOTE: all lower case letters, last letter is a lower case "L", not the
> >>numeral one).
> >>
> >>Letters to the editor, comments or contributions of articles should be

Aung
SPDC
> >>Win
> >>govt