Sanctions Won’t Work (fwd) (r)

   Ahh Okkar.....  I believe in the saying about any person whom will fight
by my side is my brother.  What I am leading up to is,... I will give the
ultimate sacrifice for my brothers whom I fight with.  I will take up
politics, arms or what-ever is needed to defend my brothers and sisters.  I
will give my life for them.

Well???

In a message dated 9/21/99 5:24:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,