Asiaweek -British protester sentenc (r)

Subject: Re: Asiaweek -British protester sentenced to seven years in prison in Myanmar

What can we do to release the two democracy activists?

Can we seize the Burmese embassy in London to exchange with the
activists. Let us know your plan. I will join with you.

I could not believe that singing a pro-democracy song got 7 year
imprisonment plus hard labor, and crossing the border line got 17 year
in prison. WOW!!

Let me tell you that any non-violent action , according with the U.S.
Constitution, is allowed in my country, the United State, regardless of
person, size, and limit. As a result, many protestors in front of The
White House can be seen everyday. Some are aginst President Clinton
directly, and some are against the U.S. government. But no one is
arrested for expressing his or her voice because we respect the
differences. And, the US Government is also confident on that,the power
of  democratically elected persons.

But the regime in Burma is  less confident, brutal, and short minded
because the regime is not a legitimate.