Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part (r)

Subject: Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) part 5

    Today, I am going to conclude my article about five precepts.  I am
really sorry to write those.  I don't want to talk about other people fault.
  I strongly believe that I have to suffer what I have done according to the
Law of Kamma.  If I did good deeds, I would have the good fortune for the
present and future.  If I did evil deeds, I would have to suffer for it.
Nobody can take those on my behalf.
     Here, I am talking about those who thought they are the leaders of
Burma.  What they are doing is concerned for our beloved motherland.  That
is why I am talking about those.  I can't punish for them and so do nobody.
The Law of Kamma will judge itself.  Nobody can escape from it.  Even our
respected Lord Buddha had to suffer for what he had done in the past.
      However, I hope that it will be great benefit for our beloved poor
people who are living under them if they know their misdeeds and behave
themselves.  If the one who is ruling the country cares about Ngar Par Thi
La and try not to violate five precepts, our beloved motherland would be a
pleasant place to live.  In that hope, I am writing about these.  I have no
personal feeling to hurt those whose names I am revealing.   I am sorry
about that.
       May I present today that how the SPDC Generals and their followers
are violating the fifth principle of Ngar Par Thi La(Thu Ra May Da Ya).
        It is the important precept among Ngar Par Thi La.  If you commit
Thu Ra May Da Ya, you are open to commit all other four precepts.  If you
were drunkard, you can easily kill other people.  So, the Burmese Generals
let the soldiers drink before they order them to shoot their own people who
feed them, dress them and even give their weapons.  They were successful in
doing it.  The Pyithu Tatmadaw opened fire upon their own Pyithu.  Our
beloved Burmese People's blood had to spell all over the country.  If the
Tatmadawthers were not drunkard at that time, they might think before they
shoot their own people who were unarmed.
         The last thing I want to tell you is about the General Phone Myint.
  One day, he was overdrunk and fell asleep without wearing the clothes with
the air conditioner was on. (It was inside the Military Headquarter in
Rangoon.  Usually, the Burmese Generals sleep there because they are so busy
to go back home.Believe it. They says so.)  The next morning, he was found
paralysed.  So, he had to take treatment in Singapore with our people's
money.  That is only one example I want to express here.
          It is evident that those who does the evil thing, may get it back
even in this present life.  So, may I remind to the Burmese Generals led by
General Ne Win and their followers to observe the five precepts carefully
and do something good for our poor people.

Thank you very much for your patience.

GALON