Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part (r)

Subject: Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) part 4

  Mu Tha War Da
       Today I would like to present the fourth principle of the Ngar Par
Thi La.  The SPDC generals led by General Ne Win always tell the lies.  They
are the liars of all times.  When they came into Power, they mercifully said
that they would go back to Military Barracks after the general election and
they would hand over Power to the representatives elected by the People.
When asked by the Japanese journalists, General Saw Maung said "I promise. I
promise."
      Everybody knows that how long it was.  It was 9 years ago.  There were
no transfer of Power to the people's representatives.  There was no
parliament.  The tatmadaw never goes back to the Military Barracks.  This
time they say after drawing the Constitution, they will transfer Power.
However, the hand-pick SPDC General Assembly has been laiding down the
principles to draw the Constitution since 1993.  It isn't finished yet.
They just completed three chapters out of fifteen chapters they've planned
to write.  That will go into Guinness Book of World's Records.
       Sometimes I can't imagine that how shamless they are.  They are not
welcome by the people when they came in.  They say lies this and that to the
people.  They lingers to their chairs so much.  If I were them, I would die
instantly because I was ashamed.
        Now I am relieved very much, when I've studied about five precepts
and found that the SPDC Generals led by General Ne Win and their followers
will go to Hell after death according to the Law of Kamma.

To be continued....
Tomorrow...Thu Ra May Da Ya