New England Burma Roundtable - Sept

Subject: New England Burma Roundtable - September 21

NEW ENGLAND BURMA ROUNDTABLE

September 15, 1999

1.  Next Burma Roundtable: Tuesday, September 21
2.  Coming Events & Actions

New England Burma Roundtable - Tuesday, September 21

Topic:		Future Activities

On September 20, Massachusetts Attorney General Tom Reilly will formally
file a petition asking the U.S. Supreme Court to take up the case of the
Massachusetts Burma Law.

We need to ensure that state attorneys general, cities, and Members of
Congress throughout New England sign on the amicus briefs in support of
Massachusetts' petition.

Other items for discussion will include:

*	Organization of support for the new Massachusetts Burma Divestment Bill.

*	Continuing our boycott of Suzuki

*	Reinvigorating our work on local university campuses

Where and when to be: