U Kyaw Kyaw Win's letter to the Edi (r)

Subject: Re: U Kyaw Kyaw Win's letter to the Editor of The Observer

--------------63325BFAE2DAD068403DB0C7

Dear U Kyaw Kyaw Win,

believe me, unlike undemocratic countries, we see this as an act of
inhumanity. Even if this would happen in China or Saudi-Arabia, the
world would hear about it. But you probably would not read it.
It is a shame, that singing and distributing "O P I N I O N S" need to
result in a 17-years prison term. Do you know how many foreigner are
singing in the UK against the government? But the government just smile
and ignore it, because they have nothing to fear. Not like Burma!

Burma would show the world what they want to show, if they would let all
people the freedom of speech. So even if Mawdsley would be wrong, I see
him as hero, because one time more he revealed, that anything is wrong
in Burma.

Regards
Heiko
--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Chairman
x-mozilla-cpt:;19680