NEWS - ICRC has visited 18,000 pris (r)

Subject: Re: NEWS - ICRC has visited 18,000 prisoners in Myanmar

--------------AF6DDBFE1EBE5BA85D2E5DD1

Hi,

I don´t think they needed to clean up anything. I think, they just don´t
want to tell the truth about how are the condiditions in Burmese
prisons. Maybe they compare it, that even outside the prisons there are
no good medical treatment and no safe water and so on. So inside? How
could it be better. The only thing what the SLORCs needed to be at that
days is to be extremely kind and nice to the prisoners. It is so easy.
the IRCR isn´t so much aware of the details of the Burmese suppression.
For them Burma is a developing country with a military regime. Nothing
more.

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Chairman
x-mozilla-cpt:;19680