Mary Fong's Rose GArden Rangoon Hot

Subject: Mary Fong's Rose GArden Rangoon Hotel

any follow-up on "Mary Fong", CEO, and here also cited as founder
Rose GArden hotel, Rangoon.??? Is this a drug/money laundering operation
front, because obviously or did someone put her up to this, why would a
smart ceo otherwise build a hotel in drugville, southeast asia? Nice
Taiwan, Hongkong, Rangoon connxtion. ds