SPDC Generals Profiles

Hello Tanpyan, This was interesting post, makes me want to have for
publication short profile of generals, to tell people who we are dealing
with, so they see close up front themselves how great beautiful country
now dragged down by ignorant, selfish, lawless gangsters.

Readers, if any of you have short profiles on the leading generals and
personalities, please go through your mails, and post short bio profiles
and character disposition traits, also family connections. The sort of
thing any intelligence agency would have so please keep insults and
silliness to a minimum-the profiles speak for themselves.

thank you, dawn star

Re  "Ne Win (now 89 years old),"
	"Lt.Gen. Khin Nyunt, a sophomore drop-out, exhorts professors,