DVB: Announcement

Dear friends of DVB and netters:

Greetings from the Democratic Voice of Burma !

Thanks a lot for visiting the DVB home page and listening to DVB programs.
However, I'm very sorry to inform you that I have been facing some technical
problems with uploading daily files since Thursday, August 12 up to now.
I'll certainly recover all the missing files to WEB page when the problems
are resolved. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience this
may have caused you.

If any of you have sent messages to my regular acount <euburma@xxxxxxxxx>
lately, please excuse me for not replying you as I can't access that account
yet. Thanks for your understanding.

Thida
Web Editor
Democratic Voice of Burma(DVB)
Tel: + 47 22 414143 			Fax: + 47 22 413929