9999 message from Florida

-----Original Message-----
Newsgroups: soc.culture.burma
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 10:17 AM
Subject: Re : 9999 Action - The Greatest Revolution - by Ko Maung Maung Than

August 17 ,1999

23 days from 9-9-99

Re : 9999 Action ­ 9999 the greatest revolution ­

Dear Ko Maung Maung Than and Friends ,

We believe democratic loving around the world are very interesting
about this final battle between the ? Wicked ? and the ? Angel ?
show in Burma.

We All Support heartily this greatest ceremony in our history because
we are going to crush the murderer generals once and for all. We will
have a Real People?s Democratic Government in Burma before 2K yr.
This time is our turn to win the illegal Ne Win's step-sons' regime.

We are going to rebuild from the Ash & Scratch to a dream country .

Sincerely yours,

Florida Freedom Fighters.