AOL Chooses, Then Deletes Burma Jun (r)

Subject: Re: AOL Chooses, Then Deletes Burma Junta Web Page

Anyhow we satisfy because the founder of the Free Burma Coalition has shown
his cowardnessness in the internet.

Everybody can judge the correctness of the news by using his/her common
sense. The important thing is they need to have the sufficient information.

FBC has distributed one-sided news in the Internet but doesn't allow the
netters to have the news from the opposit side.

If the netters get the news from both side then they will decide who are
telling lies but FBC dare not face this kind of fair contest.

Why it doesn't dare to face fair contest?

Some of the answers I can guess are :

(1) FBC made its campaign by saying, "SPDC is doing nothing for the Burmese
people." But the truth is in Myanmar Homepage
"http://www.myanmar.com/build/build.html";. It prooves that FBC is telling
lies.

(2) FBC made its campaign by saying,  "SPDC is encourging or producing
narcotic drugs." But the truth is in Myanmar Homepage
"http://www.myanmar.com/drug/seizures.html";. It prooves that FBC is telling
lies.

(3) FBC made its campaign by saying,  "The Unity of the country become worse
during SPDC time." But the truth is in Myanmar Homepage
"http://www.myanmar.com/peace/peace.html";. (Under Construction). It will
proove that FBC is telling lies.

These are some of the truths which the FBC dare not face, I hope.

Okkar