49th anniversary of Karen Martyrs'

Subject: 49th anniversary of Karen Martyrs' day

KSO Statement on the 49th anniversary of Karen Martyrs' day.
12th August 1999.

1. Today is the 49th anniversary of the Karen National Martyrs day, on
which our
National leader Saw Ba Oo Gyi, together with his comrades, while waging a just
defensive struggle for National freedom, Equality, Democracy and eternal
peace,
had scarified their lives.
2. Thousands and thousands of the Karen martyrs had shed their blood, sweat,
lives, for freedom, however the victory yet restored until passing through the
time of the half- century struggle.
3. In order to show loyalty and pay respect to the thousands and thousands of
fallen Karen Martyrs, on the 49th anniversary to day, we provide our
pledges as
followed.
(a) We shall keep on respect and loyalty to all the fallen martyrs who had
scarified their lives for their people.
(b) We shall keep on continues the unfinished struggle and inside for freedom
with the vigorous participation of differe

nt Karen Organizations from outside the country.
(c) We shall firmly pledge to establish the peace and prosperous federal union
with our alliance ethnic States in which our Karen State must be included.

- May all the fallen martyrs be heavenly rests in peace.
- All the Karen freedom fighters from different organizations are reached
under
the single banner.
- Down fall with the brutal military dictator system.

Central committee
Headquarter
KSO
12th August 1999.

u&ifaoG;pnf;cdkifrma&tpnf;t&Hk; (KSO) .
=3Do*kwfv (12) &uf (49) ESpfajrmufu&iftrsdK;om;tmZmenfae=8C
xkwfjyefausnmcsuf?
1? ,ae@onf vGwfvyfa&/ wef;wla&/ 'Drdkua&pDa&eESifh xm0&+idrf;csrf;a&wdk@twGuf
+rwfw&m;wJh ckcHawmfvSefppfudkqifE$J&if;
u&iftrsdK;om;acgif;aqmif}uD;apmbOD;}uD;tygt0if tmZmenfol&Jaumif;rsm;
usqHk;cJh&aom ae@&ufw&ufjzpfonf?
2? u&ifhtmZmenfol&Jaumif; taxmiftaomif;wdk@. aoG;/ ac|;/ toufwdk@ESifh&if;+yD;
&,lcJhonfh u&ifh vGwfvyfa&onfum; &mpkESpfw0ufukefqHk;onfhwdkif
atmifyGJvuf0,f&,lEdkifjcif;r&Sdao;ay?

3? u|Efkyfwdk@onf usqHk;av+yD;aom u&iftrsdK;om;tmZmenfol&Jaumif;
taxmif;taomif;wdk@. opPm awmfudk apmifhod&dkaoor_jzifh T(49)ESpfajrmufu&ifh
tmZmenfrsm;ae@wGif atmufygtwdkif; opPmt "dXmefjyKvdkufonf?
(u) igwdk@onf usqHk;av+yD;aom tmZmenfacgif;aqmif}uD;apmbOD;}uD;tygt0if
tmZmenfrsm;.         opPmawmfudk apmifhod&dkaoygrnf?
(c) igwdk@onf r+yD;qHk;ao;aom u&ifhvGwfvyfa&wdkufyGJtm; jynfwGif;jynfy
u&ifhtzGJ@tpnf; aygif;pHk. tm;jzifh wdkufyGJ0ifygrnf?
(*) igwdk@onf u&ifjynftygt0if b0wlnDudkawmfvlrsdK;rsm;. jynfrsm;jzifh
+idrf;csrf;om,m0ajymaom jynfaxmifpkzJG@pnf;oGm;ygrnf[k