London 9-9-99 Action

Burmese Democratic Organisation
4 Silkfield Road, London  NW9 6 QT, UK.
tel/fax +44 181 205 3430 / +44 181 806 3788
e-mail: burdemorg@xxxxxxx

11th Anniversary of 8-8-88 and 9-9-99 Action (Daily demonstrations 8-9-99 to
9-9-99)

The Burmese Democratic Organisation will be staging a demonstration in
commemoration of the brave people who had given their lives for freedom and
human rights in the 8-8-88 people's uprising for democracy.
We will take this opportunity to salute everyone who had given their life in
our long struggle for freedom since the military coup in 1962.
Years have passed bt history will never forget the braves.

Date     Friday, 6 August 1999      Week day demonstrations starts from 9-8-99
Time     11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Place    Burmese Embassy
            19-A, Charles Street
             London W1

Nearest tube station: Green Park Station.

WEEK DAY DEMONSTRATIONS MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9-8-99 TO 9-9-99

There will be demonstrations on every weekday, provisionally until 9-9-99
from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Burmese Embassy!

PLEASE COME AND JOIN US.  OUR MOTHERLAND NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT.