CLARIFICATION ISSUED (r)

Seems like somebody will have to do further clarification.  Perhaps the
"former" yet "present" member himself could issue the clarification.

CLARIFICATION  ISSUED   BY  U  TUN  SHWE,  FORMER REPRESENTATIVE-ELECT
FROM  MOENYO  CONSTITUENCY  NO . 2
12.       As the present Pyithu Hluttaw Representative-Elect (Independent)
from Moenyo Constituency, I hereby pledge that I will continue to exert
every to promote the development of Moenyo Township and redress the
personal  grievances of each and every member of my constituency.

Respectfully

(U Tun Shwe)
Independent Pyithu Hluttaw
Representative-Elect,