[burmanet2-l] Over 44,000 eligible

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Over 44,000 eligible voters of Tabayin express

no confidence in U Win Myint
Dear U Okkar,
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

I just got back from New York few hours ago. Having read Burmanet-l
and Burmanet2-l on my arrival, I have something to say positively!

The trip (my mission) was about a low level mediation. As 'we'(you
are included in this 'we') all know, our country's affair is our
affair. Each of us has to work/try as much as one can in one's own
capacity in order to create PEACE and DEVELOPMENT in Burma. That's
why I did this trip. It was very simple.

According to me, 'the trip/mission' was promising due to the following
reasons:-

(a) both parties did not critisize each other.
(b) both parties focused on ONE and ONLY issue using a
    HOLISTIC approach.
(c) both parties refrained from exercising mischievous means.
(d) both parties strived to show great respect and courtesy
    towards each other.
(e) both parties used the carefully chosen vocabulary in the most
    polite/appropriate manner during the discussions both formal and
    informal.
(f) both parties eagerly practised HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY in order
    to establish a foundation for a most needed confidence building.
(g) both parties tried their utmost in listening what the other said.

Hence, the result was promising if not positive.

Having said that may I humbly request you to follow the above
mentioned principles while you post your postings on Burma Net(s)
and everywhere.

To be specific, may I request you to refrain yourself from posting
such posts as the following one for the sake of the confidence
building between TWO CAMPS, the prodemocracy and the military?
It will greatly contribute to the many foreseeable
multi-linear low-level-discussions/mediations/forums and will
ultimately facilitate/promote the political {the highest level}
dialogues. Thanking you in advance.

May you be happy, healthy and having a long life by the power
of the triple GEM.

Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein
WRTC