Shalini Nataraj on WMBR

NEW ENGLAND BURMA ROUNDTABLE

==========================
July 23, 1999

1. Shalini Nataraj on WMBR
==========================

1. Shalini Nataraj on WMBR

Shalini Nataraj of the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (UUSC) will
be talking about her work - including her recent trip inside Burma - on
WMBR radio. This is your chance to hear about her meeting with Daw Aung San
Suu Kyi, the leader of the Burmese democracy movement.

A portion of the interview with Shalini Nataraj will air sometime between
6:30 pm and 7:00 pm Friday evening, 7/23 on WMBR, Cambridge, 88.1 FM. WMBR
will broadcast a majority of the interview on Thursday, 7/29 between 10:00
and 11:00 pm

For people outside greater Boston with computers and REALAudio, the
streaming website is <http://www.wmbr.org>  or  <http://wmbr.mit.edu>.

For more information, contact David Goodman at <david_goodman@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

Simon Billenness
*for the New England Burma Roundtable*
Trillium Asset Management
711 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-6655, x225
(800) 548-5684
(617) 482-6179 - fax
sbillenness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.trilliuminvest.com/
"I see my life...as part of a procession, a dynamic process, doing all that
we can do to move toward more good and justice; a process that is not
isolated from what has happened before or what will come after.  And I do
whatever I have to do along the path, whether it's sowing seeds or reaping
the harvest or tending the plants half grown."

Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma's democratic leader under house arrest, in "On the
Issues," Fall '98