KSO STATEMENT ON 37th ANIVERSARY OF

Subject: KSO STATEMENT ON 37th ANIVERSARY OF THE HISTORIC 7th JULY DAY.

KSO STATEMENT ON 37th ANIVERSARY OF THE HISTORIC 7th JULY DAY.

1. On this historic day our comrades, the students in their martyrdom,
fearlessly fought against military suppression, shedding their blood and
sacrificing their lives, with the expectation of national progress and
people's
democracy. Their sacrifice was not in vain but could overthrow the BSPP
military dictatorship.
2. The fighting spirit of the martyrs, firmly rooted in the heart of those
living students who have been continuously fighting against the Burmese
military dictatorship for reconstruction of people democratic state.
3. Present day Burma has suffered the most barbarous and inhuman military
group
who rule the people with a variety of means of surpression.
To overthrow the dictators and establish the democratic country, we, KSO
pledge
on the very 7th July day, to firmly stand side by side with those leading
student fight in their bravest battle against the dictatorial group.

* Wishing all our fallen martyrs rest in heavenly peace.
* Wish for a people's democratic state to be established.
* Down with the SPDC military dictatorship.

Central Executive Committee,
Karen Solidarity Organization.
(KSO),
07/07/1999.