Post card to Nelson Mandela

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01BEBB74.627CD060

Dear Activists
We found big post card in today (20/6/99) Sunday Times Newspaper in SA. =
That card is for the person who wants to write something to former =
President Nelson mandela. In SA the card is free-post.
We, Burmese community take this opportunity and send to NM to involve in =
mediation for Burma.We believe letters from grassroots level can =
persuade to NM to get move interest in mediation. Here is the address. =
Those who want to write a short message to NM from all over the world =
request him to involve in Burma issue can send a message to NM.
I did scan the post card. It is both sides. It is +/- 1200 KB. Those who =
wants to send message with this card please let me know. I can send by =
e-mail. Otherwise, you can send via the following address.
Mr. N.R. Mandela
FREEPOST
License No.BNT 305
PRETORIA
0001
Republic of South Africa
President Mandela   <nmandela@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thein Win

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01BEBB74.627CD060

Dear Activists
We found big post card in today (20/6/99) = Sunday Times=20 Newspaper in SA.
That card is for the person who wants to write = something to=20 former
President Nelson mandela. In SA the card is = free-post.
We, Burmese community take this opportunity = and send to=20 NM to involve in
mediation for Burma.We believe letters from grassroots = level=20 can persuade
to NM to get move interest in mediation. Here is the = address. Those=20 who
want to write a short message to NM from all over the world request = him
to=20
involve in Burma issue can send a message to NM.
I did scan the post card. It is both sides. = It is +/-=20 1200 KB. Those who
wants to send message with this card please let me = know. I=20 can send by
e-mail. Otherwise, you can send via the following=20 address.
Mr. N.R. Mandela
FREEPOST
License No.BNT 305
PRETORIA