CRPP and USA

Cheers to Ms Albright for this brilliant message.
I am a bit concern about
something missing in this message. The Committee Representing People's
Parliament , CRPP. I am not sure was it an
intentional or tactical not to mention the formation of CRPP by 251 members
of parliament-elect and US's govt
recognition and support  on it. While many parliaments and governments are
serious about CRPP , USA is surprisingly quiet . It looks like US is
reluntant to recognise CRPP eventhough it is supporting the result of 1990
elections. ???

One more important thing to say is that the time has arrived for US govt to
impose full sanction against the regime ( I.e. to withdraw US firms from
Burma)  . We cannot say economic sanctions are not effective since the
implementation of sanctions does not reach to the maximum point .  If 300
million or so US business leave Burma today , other western
business will leave tomorrow and the brutal regime will fall the day after
tomorrow. We should aware that USA is one of the top ten investors and EU
make up 60 % of investment in Burma ( They are doing business with the
military regime) . Besides , many Asian brand companies are owned or
originated from Western countries and USA  .
China and other countries allied to SPDC do not have capacity to fill up the
economic vacuum once large number of US and  the western companies get out
of Burma .
Finally, US and all Western countries should stop supporting brutal regime
by allowing their business running in Burma.
Particularly, US should meet its tough talks rhetoric on the regime with
action. The economic sanctions must be implemented until the CRPP has

convened people's parliament.

Will anyone agree with me I wonder?

mmt

www.absdo.com