Mini-poster for 9th anniversay of 2

Subject: Mini-poster for 9th anniversay of 27.5.90

?Burma is a nation of many different peoples and in this diversity lies
immense potential for strength if we can make mutual trust and
understanding the foundation of our union.  A commitment to democracy and
respect for the will of the people is essential to this achievement.?
     ­ Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.

Altsean-Burma is pleased to launch a mini-poster to commemorate the 9th
anniversary of the May 27 1990 election in Burma. The mini-poster (5"x7" on
card) features a photo of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi with the above statement in
English and Burmese.

Please contact us for copies of this mini-poster.

A L T S E A N - B U R M A
Alternative Asean Network on Burma
Tel: 66 2 275 1811 * Fax: 66 2 693 4515
<altsean@xxxxxxxxxx>