Fwd: hello all Burmese activists!

--part1_12812544.246b7238_boundary

Dear readers,
	Please help me out.  A friend of mine, who was a student and fled to
Three Pagodas Pass (spelling?) told me that New Mon State Party and Mon
villagers helped those students who fled from Burma.  He also said that there
was no stream named Elephant Die.
	I am curious to know how difficult for students to come to that
particular border.  If the article which I was fortunate to read from Maykha
list were true, Mr. Shwe Htee (?) would have been one of the real classic
heroes.   Astounding.