I will help Burma democratics (r)

>To all democratic friends who in movement -
>

>The real thing you should know is, Burma will not change to be a democracy
>country by just the help and pressures from abroad.

That is not exacty true. Without pressure from abroad,
consistent, hard hitting, take no prisoners pressure
the arms sold by China to the Burmese junta will remain
predominate in this equation.

Because there is no
>country do a real help and real pressure.

Oh yes there are, there are many countries and
millions of angry people ready and waiting for
leadership on this issue.

Most of the thing they have done
>are just a game between them and SPDC for their own purposes

Nope, not a game, a profession

Do you
>understand your country is not their responsibility? They have their own
>land to take care,

Our country is rich, it can take care of itself.
So Let's get stuck into those nasty people the junta
shall we?

and they have their own problems to be struggle. It is
>because their country are not located in Heaven.

Enough of this : We have a god on our side.

The international community are going to kick the
two SLORC generals out of government

That's a promise

-  VIVA the struggle   VIVA VIVA San Suu Kyi

Follow the appreciations of the Shan Democratic Union,
film maker John Pilger, HH the Dalai Lama, Dennis Skinner MP,
Tony Benn MP, parliamentarians, sportspersons, musicians
and numerous others.

Support a REAL war on drugs : Sydney 2000 : Burma Out!

Music Industry Human Rights Association

http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and was first in line in calling for a
sports boycott of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic
Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net